Thursday, October 23, 2014

2 Weeks Later

You might have heard about a minor life-altering event that I went through on my 24th birthday. Before I went through my decision, I remembered these quotes by Steve Jobs and Jeff Bezos:

I have looked in the mirror every morning and asked myself: "If today were the last day of my life, would I want to do what I am about to do today?" And whenever the answer has been "No" for too many days in a row, I know I need to change something.


I wanted to project myself forward to age 80 and say, 'OK, I'm looking back on my life. I want to minimize the number of regrets I have.' And I knew that when I was 80, I was not going to regret having tried this.


Every morning and every night, one could convince oneself that his character is "good enough" or sleep comfortably by moving forward to develop his character.

No comments: